The LaValle Library is happy to have our doors open again. In order to stay open and offer our great services, we've put some new guidelines into place to keep you, our community, and our staff safe.
- The LaValle Public Library is open regular hours starting Saturday, September 5 2020 with curbside service available.
- Call the library to set up a pick-up time or if you have any questions about how it works, we are happy to assist you!
- All programming will continue to be hybrid style to minimize large gatherings and keep our sense of community strong.
- Items should be returned to the book drop or book return basket to minimize staff handling of materials. Materials will be quarantined for 96 hours (4 days) before handling. At this time, LaValle Library is a "Fine Free" library.
- Employees should self-monitor and stay home when they are sick or exhibiting symptoms.
- Library may be closed on short notice by Library Director, if there is a resurgence of the virus in our community or other issues related to safety and health arise, based on City, County, State, or Federal agency reports/recommendation.
- The public will be notified of changes in service level through the Library’s website and social media.